And for dessert I made : ******** Wheat and Dairy free flourless peanut butter cookies sweetened with Raw honey and Raw cacao nibs *********
These were unbelievable. Warm soft gooey goodness. The best type of comfort food. Heavenly. Really better than I expected.
I took this recipe off Detoxinista.com I love her recipes. I very slightly altered it:
- 1 cup Organic creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 whole egg, or a flax egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Raw Cacao Nibs
- Preheat your oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, mix together the first five ingredients until a thick, gooey batter forms, then fold in the chocolate chips. Using a tablespoon, drop batter onto a baking sheet/parchment paper. I had prepared the batter the night before and then didn’t have time to make them so the next day coming out with the fridge the batter was less sticky and i just rolled them into balls with my hand and flattened them slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F, turning the pan half-way through the baking time so that the cookies brown evenly.
- Once the cookies are lightly browned, remove the pan from the oven, and allow the cookies to rest on the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- They will firm-up as they rest, so this step is important! (They’ll look uncooked on the inside but they do firm up a lot)
- Once they are cool, and firm enough to handle, use a spatula to remove the cookies and transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
Serve at room temperature, with your favorite beverage, or chill in the freezer for a cold, chewy treat!
- annahra likes this
- sailor-moonn likes this
- ddiamondsandcigarettes likes this
- smesce likes this
- scarletteraiedahmer reblogged this from atablefor1
- ninjawakasaki likes this
- luckyfiftypence likes this
- snowflakedonut reblogged this from atablefor1
- mojamotivacija likes this
- withinevening likes this
- healthyisme05 likes this
- plantbasedprincess likes this
- eternal-ity likes this
- slimmerforsummer-fitforlife likes this
- undertwinklingstars likes this
- matbenjidiotte likes this
- salispace reblogged this from atablefor1
- salispace likes this
- atablefor1 posted this